These terms and conditions apply to all competitions featured in any publications, at events or online that are organised by The Organiser: Grays of Cambridge (International) Ltd, trading on www.gilbertrugby.com
By entering a competition, entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way (“competition information”).
The Organiser may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, prizes, or these terms and conditions without prior notice; any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
1. GENERAL RULES
- Engagement with the competition mechanism may be online via the website, via social media or via live demo data captures.
- Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated at the point of entry.
- Winners must be over 18, or where applicable, received on behalf of the winner by a parent or legal guardian.
- Unless otherwise stated at the point of Competition Entry, winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries, at the sole discretion of The Organiser.
- Winners will be contacted via email, social media or by phone, within 14 days of the competition close (“the end date”).
- The Organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
2. COMPETITION ENTRY
The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom. The Organiser may ask competition winners for proof of UK residency and if a competition winner is unable to prove their residency, The Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) of The Organiser may not enter.
By entering the competition, entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete. Entrants also warrant that they are the copyright owners of any copyright works submitted, e.g. photographs and/or videos, and The Organiser’s use of such works (which you will permit) will not infringe the rights of any third party.
The prize will be stated at the point of competition entry or via social media post/s.
Prize/s are always offered subject to availability. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize, at any time, without notice.
Where match tickets are offered as a prize, unless otherwise stated at the point of competition entry or during the winner notification process - ticket prizes must be claimed no later than 3 days prior to the match date where physical tickets are issued, and no later than 18:00 pm (UK time) the day prior to the match where electronic match tickets are issued.
Unless otherwise stated at the point of competition entry, no transport or accommodation is offered as part of any prize.
All match tickets issued must be used in accordance with the ticketing terms and conditions set out for that match, issued by the governing body and /or match promoter of the match.
No cash alternative will be offered.
4. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
The Organiser (or any third party nominated by The Organiser) may exercise at its sole discretion to use the winner’s (and if applicable their companion’s) name, address, and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
Personal data which is provided by entrants when they enter will be held and used by The Organiser and their suppliers and contractors in order to administer the competition. Any other use of such data will fully comply with The Organiser’s GDPR obligations where the entrant’s privacy, security and right to be forgotten will be upheld.
The Organiser shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation and any successor legislation or other applicable law.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit The Organiser’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their staff or supplier’s negligence or for fraud. Subject to this, The Organiser cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Organiser is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computers, on-line systems, servers, network providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials relating to the competition.
The Organiser cannot promise that the services relating to the competition will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. These services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of The Organiser. The Organiser will not be liable in the event that all or any part of the service relating to the competition is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
6. STANDARD TERMS
In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to comply with and meet these terms and conditions and the competition information, The Organiser shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant. In these circumstances, any prize(s) won by the entrant may be forfeited and The Organiser reserves the right to reclaim any prize(s) already distributed to the entrant. Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by The Organiser including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and applicable regulatory codes.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Any trademarks™ or registered® trademarks not owned by The Organiser, belong to their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation or endorsement by them.
The Organiser is not charging entry to the competition and does not have any mechanism in place for commercial gain, directly gained from entry to the competition.
The promoter of the competition is:
Grays of Cambridge (International) Ltd
Unit C, Brook Way
These terms and conditions were last updated October 2021.
RWC 2023 Promotions Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Rugby World Cup Ticketing terms and conditions can be found at https://www.gilbertrugby.com/pages/rwc-2023-tickets-terms-and-conditions
1. Each winner and his/her guest(s) as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time (as available and set out at https://brand.rugbyworldcup.com/Brand/Ticketing/RWCL_StakeholderTicketingTCS.pdf or such other webpage as determined by Rugby World Cup Limited (“RWCL”) from time to time), the tournament organiser (Federation Francaise de Rugby 2023, “FFR2023”) and all applicable venue owner or operator rules and regulations to access Rugby World Cup venues and any other areas associated with Rugby World Cup (including any terms of accreditation determined by RWCL). Further each winner and his/her guest(s) acknowledge that he/she may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with RWCL and/or FFR2023 concerning use of the tickets and compliance with ticket terms and conditions prior to receiving the prize.
2. Winners and/or guests shall not, while using Rugby World Cup tickets, display or publicise any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to ambush marketing or an abuse of the Rugby World Cup, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon any of RWCL or the Rugby World Cup. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of the above (clause 2) will cause significant damage and loss to RWCL.
3. The Promoter may pass personal information relating to prize winners to RWCL and/or FFR2023 (and any of their service providers or agents) for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Rugby World Cup tickets and related experiences and, in the event of a suspect breach of any terms and conditions, rules or regulations or RWCL and/or FFR2023 relating to the use of such tickets and/or experiences, investigating and taking action against such winners.
4. This promotion is run by the Promoter with the permission of RWCL. Accordingly the Promoter is responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the promotion, not RWCL or any other persons involved in staging of Rugby World Cup 2023 (including FFR2023) and World Rugby (formerly the International Rugby Board), all of whom shall not be responsible for or liable to entrants in any way whatsoever in connection with this promotion.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
England Rugby ticketing terms and conditions can be found at https://www.eticketing.co.uk/rfu/Common/CustomerNotice/TermsAndConditions
Premiership Rugby ticketing terms and conditions can be found at